Find out if your website is linked to Google Analytics
You don’t know if your site is currently linked to Google Analytics? Read our news to figure out how to discover it.
Italian Data Protection Authority’s words are clear: Google Analytics doesn’t respect European
standards. Now, how to proceed?
Our advice is, to avoid problems, unlink your website from Google Analytics.
You don’t know if your website is linked to Analytics? Read the instructions and figure it out with us.
Check the Cookies
How to find out if your website is linked to Google Analytics?
1. Visit your website in private browsing. Click with the right button on any area of the screen: a context menu is going to open. Just click on Inspect;
2. On the tab that will show click on Application. A section on your screen will open. On the left you’ll find a list of entries. Select Cookies, then just below select the URL of the website. A page like this should appear:
3. Remember to accept the Cookies: that way you’ll be sure to find out if - among active Cookies - there is Google Analytics as well. How to find out? It’s easy, Google Analytics Cookies are mostly identified with the _ga statement.
You found Google Analytics Cookies? It’s fine, let’s see how to remove them.
Read our instructions and find out how to:
- Remove Google Analytics from your site in Wordpress;
- Unlink Google Analytics from your site in Drupal 9 or Drupal 7.
Would you rather ask our team to help you? Contact us!
tags: Google Analytics