E-commerce website development at the time of Coronavirus
The new Coronavirus has led to a general increase in online sales. That’s why it’s the right time to turn to experts in the development of e-commerce sites.
At the moment we can only predict the effects of the Coronavirus epidemic at national and international level. What is certain is that many companies will have to take action: how to face this moment of crisis? Surely focusing on an e-commerce site is one of the solutions to consider.
According to one of Nielsen's survey, since the outbreak there has been an online e-commerce sales boom of 81% compared to last year. Currently, there are many small businesses that need to focus on alternative solutions in order to remain competitive on the market.
But what are the advantages that should convince you to rely on professionals in the development of e-commerce sites at this particular time in history?
- It’s a virtual reality. At a time when people-to-people contacts are reduced to a minimum, focusing on an online business could be the ideal solution to continue selling. The possibility of buying products without necessarily having to leave the house is certainly an attraction for potential customers.
- Reduced costs. An e-shop certainly has very low costs compared to a physical shop. Investing in an e-commerce website with an intuitive and easy to manage design could be a real game changer for your business.
- Wider catchment area. An online showcase allows you to reach a much wider audience than a physical store. A solid online presence, in fact, allows you to reach new market segments and find new business opportunities.
- Brand awareness. Whether it’s a small business or a more structured business, having an e-commerce definitely helps to implement the brand image. It is an excellent business card for those who are not yet familiar with the products or services offered by your company.
- Possibility to profile the target. Really knowing your customers when working in a physical shop is difficult. Determining the target audience you target when running an e-shop is another matter. Knowledge of your target audience is certainly an excellent basis from which to decide which web marketing strategy to implement.
Are the Coronavirus’s containment measures making your business difficult? This could be the perfect time for trying the development of an e-commerce website! Tell us about your business, we will be happy to give you all the elements to allow you to benefit from the opportunities offered by online sales.